Master Gardener Professor-in-Charge
Summer Webinar Series 2012: Garden Goodness
- News Release
- Hosting Counties (tentative)
- Black Hawk
- Cerro Gordo
- Iowa County
- West Pottawattamie
- Dates, Presenters, Topics:
- May 22, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Ajay Nair - Growing Vegetables. Nair is an ISU Extension horticulture specialist.
- June 26, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Angie Tagtow - Food Gardening and Health; and 7:30-8:30 p.m. Denise Fikes – Glenwood’s Giving Garden. Tagtow is an environmental nutrition consultant; Fikes is the Mills County Extension horticulture assistant.
- July 24, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Linda Naeve - Peoples Garden Project and Working with Youth; and 7:30-8:30 p.m. Cindy Haynes - Edible Ornamentals. Naeve is an ISU Extension value added agriculture specialist; Haynes is an associate professor in the Department of Horticulture and an ISU Extension consumer/urban horticulture specialist.
- August 28, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Angela Tedesco - Top Ten Sustainable Gardening Tips from Turtle Farm. Tedesco is owner of Turtle Farm, an organic vegetable, fruit and herb CSA near Granger, Iowa.
Comments on our web site?
Please email us.
News & Updates
Training Sites and Schedule
Find out more about the 2012 training sites and schedule.
Check out our calendar of events page.